1. Name and contact data of the person responsible for the processing
This data security notice is applicable for data processing by:
The person responsible: Optron GmbH (hereafter referred to as: Optron), Steinriede 12, D-30827 Garbsen, Germany, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: +49 (0)5131 70 83 0 Fax: +49 05131 70 83 25
2. Collection and saving of personal data as well as the type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When accessing our website www.optron.de information is automatically sent by the browser used on your end device to our website‘s server. This information is saved temporarily in what is referred to as a logfile. In this context, the following information will be collected without action on your part and saved until it is deleted automatically:
- the IP address of the accessing computer,
- the date and time of the access,
- the name and URL of the called up file,
- the website from which the access is effected (referrer URL),
- the browser used and where applicable your computer’s operating system as well as the name of your access provider.
The specified data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring the seamless establishment of a connection to the website,
- ensuring that our website is convenient to use,
- evaluating the system security and stability as well as for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is art. 6 section 1.1.f DSGVO [Datenschutz-Grundverordnung - General Data Protection Regulation].
Our legitimate interest ensues from the purposes listed above with respect to data collection. On no account shall we use the collected data for the purpose of making inferences about your person.
3. Transmission of data
Transmission of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those referred to below shall not take place.
We shall solely transmit your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent for this under art. 6 section 1 clause 1a DSGVO,
- the transmission under art. 6 section 1 clause 1f DSGVO concerning the assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims is necessary and there are no grounds to assume that you have a prevailing protectable interest in the non-transmission of your data,
- for the case where there is a statutory obligation for the transmission under art. 6 section 1 clause 1c DSGVO and
- this is permissible under law and required under art. 6 section 1 clause 1b DSGVO for the handling of the contractual relations with you.
4. Rights of the persons concerned
You are entitled to the following:
- under art. 15 DSGVO - to ask to be informed about the personal data processed by us. In particular, you can obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients in relation to which your data has been or will be disclosed and the planned storage duration, the existence of a right to rectify, delete or restrict the processing or to object, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us as well as the existence of an automated decision making system including profiling and where applicable to request meaningful information regarding their details;
- under art. 16 DSGVO - without delay to require the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored with us;
- under art. 17 DSGVO – to require the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, on grounds of the public interest or for the purposes of the assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims;
- under art. 18 DSGVO – to require the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the correctness of your data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful, however you refuse to have them deleted and we no longer require the data, however you require these for the purposes of the assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection against this processing under art. 21 DSGVO;
- under art. 20 DSGVO – to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, well-established and machine readable format or require the transmission to another responsible person;
- under art. 7 section 3 DSGVO - to revoke your consent that was once granted at any time in relation to us. This results in us no longer being able to continue the data processing in future, on which this consent is based on and
- Under art. 77 DSGVO – to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, for this purpose you can apply to the supervisory authority for your usual place of residence or workplace or our company domicile.
5. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of eligible interests under art. 6 section 1 clause 1f DSGVO, under art. 21 DSGVO you are entitled to submit an objection against the processing of your personal data if there are grounds therefor, which derive from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right to object which will be implemented by us without stating a specific situation. Should you wish to take advantage of your right of rescission or to object an e-mail to email@example.com is sufficient.
6. The currency and amendment of this data protection statement
This data protection statement is currently applicable and the version is as at January 2020. Due to the further development of our website and offerings pertaining to this or on grounds of amended statutory or regulatory specifications it can become necessary to amend this data protection statement. You can download and printout the currently applicable data protection statement at any time from the website at www.optron.de